- 33 pinpoint zones to precisely identify multiple target locations from head to toe on the left, center and right sides of the body.
- More than 20 standard programs for security application versatility.
- International security standardsâThe PD 6500i meets the worldâs highest test certifications, including the following international airports:
- Dual detection: with transmitters and receivers in each panel, the PD 6500i is the equivalent of two detectors in one. By scanning from both sides, the PD 6500i provides superior detection, uniformity and performance.
- Advanced broadband detection technology provides superior target analysis, ferrous and non-ferrous weapons detection, discrimination and higher throughput.
- Directional counter with four settings for counting (forward, reverse, subtract in reverse, and bi-directional).
- Superior versatility: selectable settings designed for airports, courthouses, prisons, schools, facilities, special events, mass transit, loss prevention and many other applications.
- Networking ability: CMA provides networking, remote control, monitoring, data analysis and group management.
- Meets IP55/65 standards for moisture and foreign matte protection.
- Limited 24-month warranty: parts and labor.
- Pacing lights at the entrance display universal "wait" and "proceed" symbols for traffic control.
- Internal USB port for updating software
Operating: -4° F (-20° C) to +149° F (65° C)
Humidity to 95% non condensing
Storage: -40° F (-40° C) to 158° F (70° C)
Fully automatic 100 to 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hertz, 45 watts; no rewiring, switching or adjustments needed.
Weatherproofing / Foreign Object Protection Standards
Meets IP 55, IEC Standard. "Degrees of Protection provided by Enclosures," IEC 529. *IP 65 optional.
Target Pinpointing Lights
Thirty-three (33) distinct zones are displayed with two (2) independent columns of LEDs located on exit side of PD 6500i.
More than Twenty (20) independent programs designed to meet all installation specific requirements including ECAC requirements for European airports and TSA requirements for U.S. airports.
Multi-Unit and Multi-Brand Compatibility
2,300 selectable operating frequencies and multiple channels allow the PD 6500i to operate in close proximity to other PD 6500is as well as with non-Garrett walk-throughs.
Advanced analog and digital filteringâas well as adjustable operating frequenciesâeliminate the potential effects from x-ray units, radios and other electrical interference sources.
Counter tracks the number of patrons that have passed through the
detector, the direction of patrons, the number of alarms and calculates alarm percentage. Four directional count settings (forward, reverse, subtraction reverse and bi-directional).
Random Alarm Feature
Provides ability to randomly alarm on a selected percentage of non-alarming persons; adjustable from 0 to 50 percent.
Audible tone and volume adjustable. Bright LED visual alarm.
International symbols located at entrance.
All settings are secured with a key lock and two levels of access codes. Further security is accomplished with a cabinet lock which prevents unauthorized access to physical cables, connectors and electronics.
Solid state switches (low voltage AC or DC) for operating external alarms and control devices.
Attractive scratch and mar-resistant laminate. Detection Heads and Support: Heavy duty aluminum.
24 months, Limited parts and labor
Passageway Interior Size
|Width 30" (0.76 m) |
|Height 80" (2.03 m) |
|Depth 23" (0.58 m) |
Overall Exterior Size
|Width 35" (0.90 m) |
|Height 87" (2.21 m) |
|Depth 23" (0.58 m) |
|Width 35.5" (0.90 m) |
|Height 91.5" (2.32 m) |
|Depth 6.25" (.16 m) |
|Weight: 143 lbs. (64 kg) |
|Shipping Weight: 165 lbs. (74 kg)|