Conventional Fire System
Product Code : 089
Brand Name : TECHTREE INC
Conventional Fire System:-The main drawback with conventional panels is that one cannot tell which device has been activated within a circuit. The fire may be in one small room, but as far as emergency responders can tell, a fire could exist anywhere within a zone. The same applies to coded panels, which nowadays are no longer made, but can be found in old systems. These, if the decision is made to keep them, are "grandfathered" in under Conventional Fire System regulations.
- Cost effective for small applications.
(Note: The larger the system the less competitive the price mainly due to higher installation costs.)
- Cost, not competitively priced for larger systems.
- Detection of smoke or a fire is done by zone, which could be multiple areas rather than specifying a specific location. This could delay emergency responders from locating the fire.
- Conventional panels are often called “dumb” panels because of the inability to provide detail information, such as…
- Device locations.
- No details on event history.
- No internet connection for notification of alarm/trouble/supervisory events.